当初は1月26日発売予定でTVスポットも当初1月26日発売とテロップが制作され、実際に「COUNT DOWN TV」などで放送されていたが、収録曲が急遽変更されたため直前で2月9日に延期となりTVスポットも発売日だけが変更されたバージョンに差し替えられた(詳細は下記の楽曲誕生の経緯を参照)。発売が延期されたのはシングルでは「LOVE PHANTOM」以来となった。
当時はまだ知名度も低く、シングルは全く売れなかったが、前年のBrotherhoodツアー・徳山市民会館での公演が偶然デビュー日(9月21日)と重なったため、アンコールで演奏したところ好評を得たため、レコーディングすることになった(ドキュメントDVD『The true meaning of "Brotherhood"?』参照)。
1. B'z - 2. OFF THE LOCK - 3. BREAK THROUGH - 4. RISKY - 5. IN THE LIFE - 6. RUN - 7. The 7th Blues - 8. LOOSE - 9. SURVIVE - 10. Brotherhood - 11. ELEVEN - 12. GREEN - 13. BIG MACHINE - 14. THE CIRCLE - 15. MONSTER - 16. ACTION - 17. MAGIC - 18. C'mon - 19. EPIC DAY - 20. DINOSAUR
ミニ
1. BAD COMMUNICATION - 2. WICKED BEAT - 3. MARS - 4. FRIENDS - 5. FRIENDS II - 6. DEVIL
配信限定
1. B'z (2007年) - 2. B'z (2012年)
ベスト
公認
1. B'z The Best "Pleasure" - 2. B'z The Best "Treasure" - 3. The Ballads 〜Love & B'z〜 - 4. B'z The Best "Pleasure II" - 5. B'z The Best "ULTRA Pleasure" - 6. B'z The Best "ULTRA Treasure" - 7. B'z The Best XXV 1988-1998 - 8. B'z The Best XXV 1999-2012
非公認
Flash Back-B'z Early Special Titles-
裏ベスト
1. B'z The "Mixture"
カラオケ
1. B'z TV Style SONGLESS VERSION - 2. B'z TV STYLE II Songless Version
127
65
I think I understand the differences between an interactive, a login and a batch shell. See the following links for more help: What is the difference between a 'Login' and an 'Interactive' bash shell (from the sister site: serverfault.com) 2.1: Types of shell: interactive and login shells (from A User's Guide to the Z-Shell ) My question is, how can I test with a command/condition if I am on an interactive, a login or a batch shell? I am looking for a command or condition (that returns true or false ) and that I could also place on an if statement. For example: if [[ condition ]] echo "This is a login shell" fi
shell
share | improve this question
...
5
I am trying to create new users using useradd command using root credentials it is getting created properly but when I log in with the newly created user with its credentials using a PuTTY Console, I am able to enter the username but when I give the password, it hangs there for a long time until the PuTTY window session timeout happens and the window is closed. However when I use root credentials, it quickly enters the session. I tried checking the AllowUsers under file /etc/ssh/sshd_config but I didn't find any matching entry, so, I manually tried adding AllowUsers temipuser where temipuser is the username I created. Post making this change from another PuTTY Console I again tried entering this username but it is again the same. I am totally clueless why is this happening. Another thing is, if I add...
2
I have a large amount of files within a single directory, currently 10,804 files. the amount of files can float between 5 and 100,000. I am looking for a way to combine every 250 separate files into one large file with the remainder in a small file. for example 1200 files I want 4 files with 250 and 1 file with 200 I am using bash shell.
bash cat
share | improve this question
edited 19 mins ago
Isaac
12k 1 18 52
asked Feb 8 at 19:23
gizmo gizmo
18 3
...