小林太郎『Orkonpood』 サカナクション『kikUUiki』 ナオト・インティライミ『Shall we travel??』 七尾旅人『billion voices』 FAT PROP『THE DIE IS CAST』 星野源『ばかのうた』 The Mirraz『TOP OF THE FUCK'N WORLD』
第4回 -
熊谷育美『その先の青へ』 サカナクション『DocumentaLy』 高橋優『リアルタイム・シンガーソングライター』 back number『スーパースター』 MAN WITH A MISSION『MAN WITH A MISSION』
第5回 -
クリープハイプ『死ぬまで一生愛されてると思ってたよ』 SEKAI NO OWARI『ENTERTAINMENT』 七尾旅人『リトルメロディ』 back number『blues』 米津玄師『diorama』
第6回 -
クリープハイプ『吹き零れる程のI、哀、愛』 ゲスの極み乙女。『踊れないなら、ゲスになってしまえよ』 サカナクション『Sakanaction』 パスピエ『演出家出演』 Perfume『LEVEL3』 星野源『Stranger』 miwa『Delight』 ONE OK ROCK『人生×僕=』
第7回 -
片平里菜『amazing sky』 きのこ帝国『フェイクワールドワンダーランド』 くるり『THE PIER』 坂本慎太郎『ナマで踊ろう』 椎名林檎『日出処』 back number『ラブストーリー』 MAN WITH A MISSION『Tales of Purefly』 米津玄師『YANKEE』
第8回 -
Acid Black Cherry『L-エル-』 大原櫻子『HAPPY』 cero『Obsure Ride』 back number『シャンデリア』 米津玄師『Bremen』
第9回 -
[Alexandros]『EXIST!』 D.A.N.『D.A.N.』 never young beach『fam fam』 My Hair is Bad『woman's』 RADWIMPS『君の名は。』
第10回 -
欅坂46『真っ白なものは汚したくなる』 Suchmos『THE KIDS』 竹原ピストル『PEACE OUT』 CHAI『PINK』 Hi-STANDARD『THE GIFT』 BiSH『THE GUERRiLLA BiSH』 My Hair is Bad『mothers』
地方賞
北海道
第2回 -
sleepy.ab(paratroop)
第3回 -
サトウヨシアキ(cacoi)
第4回 -
サノトモミ(ミッドナイト エクスプローラー)
第5回 -
Ao(Trigger of Life)
第6回 -
Drop's(DAWN SIGNALS)
第7回 -
FOLKS(NEWTOWN)
東北
第2回 -
YHE YOUTH(Rain The Rainbow)
第3回 -
ソンソン弁当箱(ロマンの日本)
第4回 -
熊谷育美(その先の青へ)
第5回 -
THE YOUTH(SYNCHRONICITY)
第6回 -
ひとりぼっち秀吉BAND(道しるべ)
第7回 -
PLASTIC GIRL IN CLOSET(eye cue rew see
関東
第2回 -
harmonic hammock(ハローとグッバイ)
第3回 -
SuiseiNoboAz(SuiseiNoboAz)
第4回 -
玲里(KISS AND FLY)
第5回 -
なつし聡(キャッチボール~ソングブック・オブ・マイ・ライフ)
第6回 -
Charisma.com(アイ アイ シンドローム)
第7回 -
シャムキャッツ(AFTER HOURS)
甲信越・北陸
第2回 -
OGRE YOU ASSHOLE(フォグランプ)
第3回 -
Coba-U(童謡レゲエII)
第4回 -
Negicco(GET IT ON!)
第5回 -
a crowd of rebellion(Hydrangea)
第6回 -
noid(so are millions of us)
第7回 -
GLIM SPANKY(焦燥) Family Basik(A False Dawn And Posthumous Notoriety
127
65
I think I understand the differences between an interactive, a login and a batch shell. See the following links for more help: What is the difference between a 'Login' and an 'Interactive' bash shell (from the sister site: serverfault.com) 2.1: Types of shell: interactive and login shells (from A User's Guide to the Z-Shell ) My question is, how can I test with a command/condition if I am on an interactive, a login or a batch shell? I am looking for a command or condition (that returns true or false ) and that I could also place on an if statement. For example: if [[ condition ]] echo "This is a login shell" fi
shell
share | improve this question
...
5
I am trying to create new users using useradd command using root credentials it is getting created properly but when I log in with the newly created user with its credentials using a PuTTY Console, I am able to enter the username but when I give the password, it hangs there for a long time until the PuTTY window session timeout happens and the window is closed. However when I use root credentials, it quickly enters the session. I tried checking the AllowUsers under file /etc/ssh/sshd_config but I didn't find any matching entry, so, I manually tried adding AllowUsers temipuser where temipuser is the username I created. Post making this change from another PuTTY Console I again tried entering this username but it is again the same. I am totally clueless why is this happening. Another thing is, if I add...
4
I'm referencing my original post in which I was asking a question about argument placement pertaining to $2 $3 etc, and eventually ${@:2} . It was mentioned that there are better methods to encode email attachments. Note, I used uname -or to figure out 2.6.32-400.26.3.el5uek GNU/Linux . I used the command within a bash script to attach a file to an email, and have it in a couple other scripts as well. However, a few of our machines do not even support uuencode , so what are some better options for attaching files to emails than uuencode?
linux shell-script email character-encoding
share | improve this question
edited 43 mins ago
...